re: Wrestling with MS Templates and Styles

Subject: re: Wrestling with MS Templates and Styles
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 08:01:20 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry Franklin asks about templates in Word.

Creating a template in word is not a fun ride. I've just got done going through it myself, and I've bugged this list at least half a dozen times with questions about it (all of the answers were pretty useful too). I can help you out, but I'd suggest searching the archives first (trying searching for me and "word" and that should turn up my posts. You should get the information you are looking for. If that doesn't help, send me an email and let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Good luck

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag