RE: Graphics within FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Graphics within FrameMaker
From: "Tina Poole" <Poole_Tina_L -at- cat -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:15:34 +1000

The graphic is probably behind the text frame.

Select the text frame and click Graphics -> Send
to Back. You should be able to select the image now.

tina

Tina Poole
MineStar Solutions
Caterpillar Global Mining
Brisbane, Australia

Email Poole_Tina_L -at- cat -dot- com
Telephone +61 7 3329 8134

*************************

::: We have imported a GIF image into a FrameMaker 6.0 Document
::: using the File /
::: Import menu command. However, the GIF was imported without
::: selecting the
::: frame first.
:::
::: Now the GIF image is stuck in a block of text and we are
::: unable to select it
::: to delete it or move it. We attempted to delete the whole
::: row but upon
::: saving the row returned??
:::
::: Has anyone seen this before? and if so, how can we delete
::: this image.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com