RE: US Country Code?

Subject: RE: US Country Code?
From: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 14:26:14 +0300

Karen, I didn't know that the + sign is only a European notation. I thought it's international. Always good to learn something new. And if we already go into all these details, then actually the + can stand for more than one dialling code, depending on the phone company you want to use for making the call.
Erika