RE: Hit the road

Subject: RE: Hit the road
From: Penny Staples <PStaples -at- niche -dot- mb -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:01:13 -0500

I think this sounds like a great idea, though I don't have any useful advice
or experience with it. It's the kind of thing my husband (a commercial
sculptor) and I would love to do when our kids get old enough to move out.

And I don't see why it wouldn't work, assuming you can connect to the
internet from whereever you happen to be. From an employers' points of view,
the important thing is that you have the necessary skills and experience
i.e., can get the job done), and you're available, in person, if they need
you to be. And think of the book you can write about your experiences!

Regards,

Penny Staples

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com