Re: How Many Trees? (WAS: URGENT: Immediate ethical issue)

Subject: Re: How Many Trees? (WAS: URGENT: Immediate ethical issue)
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 18:13:22 -0400

Stephen Gillespie wrote

(according to Dick Margulis, who has it on good
authority that if I WROTE it, it's INSTANTLY/AUTOMATICALLY copyrighted),

No, Steve, I wrote privately to you that it is automatically copyright, not copyrighted. Feel free to disagree with me on the law, but please don't misquote private communications in public to my disadvantage.

Dick

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.
FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com