RE: Hit the road

Subject: RE: Hit the road
From: Watson Laughton <WLaughton -at- orphan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 09:30:15 -0500

>>John...we'd like to bring you on, but it will take 2 weeks to get you a
>>workstation. Me...No rush, mind if I park mine in your back parking lot?

You might want to think about this...I did just that (although I was at a
new "permanent" job and was looking for a house, and lived in a motor for
about six months [through the winter in PA] while I was looking...old house
was about 100 miles away). Finding a place to park a 40-foot behemoth with
a water hook-up (one that doesn't freeze in the winter) is not a trivial
undertaking. I ended up in one of the few year-round campgrounds in the
area, and got one of the two spots they had with "deep water". In any case,
best to stick to the warmer climates during wintertime, assuming you can get
a parking place....

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com