RE: Hit the Road - my list

Subject: RE: Hit the Road - my list
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:48:44 -0700

Keri wrote:
Some links:

http://www.workersonwheels.com/ A website with lots of resources for
full
timers, with book reviews, links to magazines that offer jobs for full
time
RVers, etc.
http://www.lifeonwheels.com/ offers a weeklong workshop on all aspects
of
long term RV life. My parents found value in this conference, even
after
nearly three decades of camping.
http://www.escapees.com/website/ Escapees is an organization for
full-time
RVers, and will forward your mail and take care of / offer advice on
some
of those other logistics.

Add to Keri's links:

www.rvclub.com and www.rv.org for more information. Google will return
109,000+ links for a search on RVing.

We traveled, lived, and worked in a 38' Teton fifth wheel for 4 years
until we settled in Mesa, AZ. Had a ball, explored 45 of the 50 states,
Alaska included, and visited more museums than I can remember. Met all
kinds of folks and had some great adventures. If you really want to do
it, you can.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com