Re: FrameMaker and SQL

Subject: Re: FrameMaker and SQL
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

John,

A quick search through Adobe's user forums turned up
the same question.

Apparently there's an application called PatternStream
that uses the Frame SDK to interface with SQL.
Alternatively, FrameScript can also be used. Both
solutions are (surprise!) quite sophisticated.

So are you up for some self-taught database
programming? I suggest we debate the merits of the
serial comma instead!

Steven Brown
Technical Writer

http://search.yahoo.com

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com