Master book in Word

Subject: Master book in Word
From: Nadine Underwood <nadine -dot- underwood -at- orchard-systems -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:03:43 +0100

Hi

I have a company wide Quality Assurance manual to write. It will be
distributed to and updated by various members of the company for which I
work. I am thinking of creating it using Word 2002 master document facility.
I have used this facility before using Word 97 and found it quite
problematic (it kept falling over when trying to update the TOC and index).
Has anyone used this feature in Word 2002 and have any
comments/recommendations before I start?

Thanks
Nadine

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com