RE: Fear and Loathing at the Job Site

Subject: RE: Fear and Loathing at the Job Site
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:50:51 -0400

Sorry, I don't agree. It's obvious that there are a number of people in this
profession who think they benefit by being the expert minority among a large
amount of unqualified litter...maybe it's their way of appearing better than
they are. OTOH, I want the whole field to have less people but those who are
in it, more qualified. I'm not worried about getting lost in the crowd. We
could be more than we are now. I'll address it in my own way.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

> No. You don't change the perception of something by changing
> its name. You
> just bring the new name into disrepute.

ATTENTION FrameMaker Users: Fill-out the following survey
to receive a chance to win a FREE RoboScreenCapture.

FM users only please: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com