Font Fondler?

Subject: Font Fondler?
From: "Fargas, Adrienne" <AFargas -at- condor -dot- nrl -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:58:47 -0400

I'm fairly new to this list, and I've see the term "font fondler" used quite
often in an apparently derogatory manner.

What, exactly, does it refer to? Someone whose only technical-writing
expertise is word-processing?


Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create
professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based
applications, including Net.

Order RoboHelp X3 in May and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, PLUS
free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module.

Order RoboHelp today:

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Pop-ups in MS Word 2000 SP-3 Help
Next by Author: Word heading-number question
Previous by Thread: FW: Experience vs. Stealing
Next by Thread: Re: Font Fondler?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads