Re: Creating HTML Pages

Subject: Re: Creating HTML Pages
From: aklemmer -at- factset -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:15:33 -0400

Hi Jill,

My company just purchased PureCMS to do pretty much exactly what you
described. We were very impressed with the functionality & the price. Can't
give a full review since we've not fully implemented it yet, but it's worth
checking out:

http://www.purecms.com/

Good luck!

Abby Klemmer
FactSet Research Systems

"Jill Renaud" <jrenaud -at- mitra -dot- com> wrote:

<<We need to come up with a system that allows anyone in our organization =
to create web pages that will be posted our intranet. These pages will =
contain mainly tech notes and procedures about various development tools =
and products. Basically, we want to provide a framework that can be used =
by development groups to share information.=20

The constraints for this project are: (a) We can't force the users to =
code HTML (although some may choose to do so), (b) The pages must have a =
consistent look and feel, (c) The implemented system must be relatively =
easy-to-use and require minimal training, and (d) It must be fairly =
cheap!

Does anyone have any ideas for this project?>>

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com