Re: English isn't the native tongue of ...

Subject: Re: English isn't the native tongue of ...
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:21:27 -0700

Yes, I meant it as a joke. I am sorry that anyone was offended. I was also very shocked to find out that "trial" is a verb in an Australian dicitionary. Noah Webster must be turning over in his grave...

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com