about techwritershome.cjb.net

Subject: about techwritershome.cjb.net
From: TechWriters Home <techwritershome -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 07:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I've just read your comments about
techwritershome.cjb.net and would like to apologize
for the inconveniences it brought to you.

First of all, I don't have any intention of including
a spyware or any other hidden files on the site as my
main intention of building the site was just to create
an e-lounge for technical writers. But with your
comments, I feel I am still too young and
inexperienced to dream of building one.

Techwritershome.cjb.net was a personal website, infact
it was created through geocities out of my passion for
technical writing.

Although I was overwhelmed with the number of people
who visited the site, I apologize to "professional"
technical writers who have wasted their precious time
inside the site. (It has already been deleted after I
read the comments here).

I am a 25-year-old who wants to be a technical writer
and building the site was one of my ways to express my
love for this writing genre.

Sirs and madames, thank you for your comments. And if
in the future, experience and finances would allow me
to build a new technical writing website, I will
always keep in my mind everything that you said here.
For sure, the future site will be more professional
and compelling (but of course, far away from
raycomm.com)

http://search.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com