Re: Title Help.

Subject: Re: Title Help.
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:12:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Cornellier <cornellier1 -at- stavanger -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com> wrote:

> >The Effects of Conductivity on High-Resolution Impulse Sonar Sounding.
>
> Is it something a little more marketing oriented ? Then I'd suggest a title that
> sells the benefit of the information in the article. Or you might go for some
> cheesy, er catchy, title such as "Good Vibrations" subtitle "The Effects of etc."

Depending on your political bent, that of the publication, or that of the audience,
your title could be "The Hunt for Red October: The Effects..." or "How to Kill
Whales: The Effects of ..."

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/12/2003
--Dialog involves listening as much as talking.--

http://search.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com