Re: Title Help.

Subject: Re: Title Help.
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:21:12 -0400

From: Con & Yu <dorun -at- m3 -dot- dion -dot- ne -dot- jp>
I need the advice on writing a better title. The one I have is

The Effects of Conductivity on High-Resolution Impulse Sonar Sounding.

Dolphins Attack!! What Do We Do Now? And How Do We Feed Them?

Siriusly, though, wordy it may be, but it is propably appropriate for the subject matter and context.

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com