RE: What does it mean to be technical?

Subject: RE: What does it mean to be technical?
From: "Barbara Yanez" <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:32:59 -0700

These are good points, Sharon. Well said. You made me think.

I do think I endeavor to learn about technical things and understand as
much as I possibly can. However there have been times I just didn't want
to be bothered and just asked someone else to do it. I need to look at
this in myself. You made me think. Thanks again.

Barbara

Barbara Yanez
Integration Group
Mgr - Documentation