getting the job done

Subject: getting the job done
From: "Finch, D Ted" <dtfinch -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:31:31 -0600

I agree. I believe that you need to know the tools and skills necessary to
get your job done. That includes know who to talk to when your computer is
not working. I know my way around the computer, but I will happily let the
helpdesk fix the problems.

Stepping away from the skills and tool ( knowledge ) for getting the job
done only slows you down. Just because it's the in thing or because you can
doesn't me you should.

Is it helping me get the job done

-------------
D. Ted Finch - Technical Communicator
09226 Computational Modeling Sciences
Sandia National Laboratories
(505) 284-8612 / dtfinch -at- sandia -dot- gov

I am certain of nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the
truth of imagination. What the imagination seizes as beauty must be truth -
whether it existed before or not.
- John Keats

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com