RE: Certification program??????????

Subject: RE: Certification program??????????
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:42:29 -0400

Understand that right now, there are maybe 20 people involved in
this...maybe 30 after today. Of that number, some of them disagree with the
idea, some strongly. However, their comments are not directed in getting
emotional answers, but rather, objective answers.

Ya gotta admit...everyone has a style and your responses and posts do elicit
the former type of discussion. In a general discussion board, this is good
when 6 different topics are being discussed at the same time, yours keeps
them lively. Keeps the list humming. Keeps it interesting. OTOH, for other
types of discussions where it is the same topic all the time, at certain
stages of their development, this is counterproductive. It is just my
opinion that at this point, I'd just rather see less heat along with the
light.

Please don't take it as a personal dig...your opportunity will come if, and
at that point, if you want to get involved, you are welcome. If not, I
understand. I just think that right now, it is too precarious.

John