Re: Certification List

Subject: Re: Certification List
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:08:36 -0700 (PDT)

"John Posada" wrote ...

> At no time was it ever discussed that certain people should be excluded. It
> was discussed. only briefly, that certain discussion styles should not be
> encouraged to join.

And then you decided to hold me up as an example. Which is fine, I have thick
skin and can take it, but don't act like your some saint, John. You used me as
your "straw man" and I swatted back at you. In the process of telling us how
objective and civil you are, you were being uncivil and very subjective to me.

If you pull the tiger's tail, expect to get growled at.

> So..how we got from that, to the state of the discussion on this board
> baffles me.

Next time you want to set up a club where only "special people" get to
participate, leave me out of it. Don't use me at an example of what you don't
want. Because, believe it or not, I might take offense to that.

Have a nice day.

Andrew Plato

http://search.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.