Re: system administrators and documentation

Subject: Re: system administrators and documentation
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm not an advocate of half-baked anything, so my
> personal opinion is that your documentation should
> be complete. But from a business point of view, I'm
> officially agnostic; it's up to your company's
> management.

Besides, the Support Desk has to have something to
refer to that tells them outright how things are
supposed to work. Saves having to keep every little
detail in active memory all the time.

=====
Maggie Secara

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com