Re: Chatty vs. Bitchy

Subject: Re: Chatty vs. Bitchy
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:05:30 -0400

I won't say what my personal style is, because it varies during the month (no; we get paid on the last business day of the month and I have a lot of bills due then, OK?). But seriously, I don't vary much day to day in the way I treat people, and I usually get what I ask for.

However, I mistrust the executives or PHBs who, when I encounter them at an office event/function or even away from the office, they're all fun and frolicky and and frisky and friendly, and when I see them back at the office again, they're all, like, who're you, doink? And they won't send back the doc I sent for review.

I abhor them.

Karen Black in Toronto, coined the phrase "Nature abhors a lawn"

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com