Re: House-husbands

Subject: Re: House-husbands
From: Keri Morgret <morgret -at- stanfordalumni -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:37:12 -0700

I am blessed with a house-husband as well.

Last year, I was in grad school full time, and my husband did a lot of the cooking and work around the house because I was always neck deep in some project.
This year, I am working 45+ hours a week, and he is in school full time (yet not every day), so he is often the one to cook dinner, do laundry, go to the store, etc.

We didn't plan it this way, it's just kind of how it worked out, but it's working for us.

At 09:27 PM 5/29/2003 -0700, Diane Evans wrote:

I have a wonderful house-husband. (Should that be hypenated? Tech-writer tie-in.) He had a heart attack five years ago, and is unable to work an 8-hour day. Instead, he is a much better money manager than I (with my math degree!) could ever dream of being. He does dishes, some yard work, and bottle-feeds the kittens that I bring home as part of a local animal rescue group. And he loves me, too!

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com