RE: Work Attire

Subject: RE: Work Attire
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:57:43 -0500

It's business casual here, Monday through Thursday. I am incongruously
wearing jeans and heels today, because while we are allowed to wear jeans
on Friday's, we are not to wear athletic shoes at any time. ;-)

Lisa B.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Lisa Bronson
Associate Technical Writer
Evergreen Packaging Equipment
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319-399-3239

"They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always
seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered
with better soil and with a higher grade of manure." -- Ernest Hemingway

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com