RE: Work Attire

Subject: RE: Work Attire
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:15:25 -0700

That all depends on your definition of "important". At some companies
I've worked at, the senior developers were the most important people,
and they wouldn't have looked overdressed for Woodstock.

I work at home, and so I start work in my bathrobe. After a couple of
hours I clean myself and put on actual clothes. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Capulet Communications - Words. Words. Words.
http://www.capulet.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com