Re: Work Attire

Subject: Re: Work Attire
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:19:41 -0400

Our dress code is business casual, but managers, directors, and VPs generally wear suits (men and women). We can wear black jeans but not blue jeans. We can't wear running shoes (or variations like canvas deck shoes) or Birkenstock-type sandals.

The only exception is during United Way fundraising -- we pay $10 to wear blue jeans and runners (or $5 for just blue jeans) for 4 Fridays in a row.

We are also limited to what we can put on our cubicle walls (a few small photos and a calendar), and can't eat meals at our desks. This is a weird little old company, I gotta say.

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com