Re: Workplace Etiquette Question

Subject: Re: Workplace Etiquette Question
From: guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:03:39 -0700

Adrienne Fargas advises us:

So it's a new month. I flipped my calendar page to the month of June, only to discover that this month's featured drawing was a liquor advertisement. So what's the problem? The ad depicts a bottle of liquor held by a bare-breasted woman. Now, the fact that she's..um...exposed isn't super super obvious, and the calendar is in a position such that you'd have to be fairly close to my cubicle (like, right behind me) to see it. The drawing doesn't offend me, particularly, but I'm a gov't contractor on a client site and the office I'm in does get a fair amount of traffic.

Brainstorm. Most wall calendars have a format that would
enable you to carefully cut off the page containing the
(potentially) offensive image and hold over the image from
last month while still displaying the date grid for this
month.
--
Guy K. Haas
guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com | gkhaas -at- usa -dot- net & http://guy.blogs.at

Robohelp X3, from eHelp, lets you quickly and easily create professional Help systems for all your Windows and Web-based applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com