Re: Proposing a Process for Proposals

Subject: Re: Proposing a Process for Proposals
From: DaLy <swiggles247 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:59:28 -0700 (PDT)

---- Scottie wrote:

> I am looking for suggestions, ideas, experienced
expertise, best practices, etc. for a proposal
process. Currently, the company I am with has no
process(!)... He has hinted about asking me to take on
a position as a "proposal queen" - the issue: don't
want to leave the team of awesome people for maybe not
so awesome other people - don't want to make things
awkward with the CEO - don't want to miss a potential
good opportunity

Hi Scottie,

Have you had meetings with every project manager,
"power that be", etc. yet to find out what each want?
By having these meetings, you can start an outline to
help you develop your proposal processes. In addition,
you will be able to meet with the people you will
associate with on a daily basis should you decide to
be the "proposal queen". As far as changing "jobs" go,
the more variety of experiences you have, the easier
it is to stay employed.

HTH,

DaLy

=====
"Rarely is the question asked...Is our children learning?"
---President George W. Bush

http://calendar.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com