RE: Looking for a static icon

Subject: RE: Looking for a static icon
From: "Barbara Yanez" <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:30:24 -0700

Hi Tammy

Open the Mouse control in Control Panel. If not already selected, select
the Windows scheme, and the hand is at the bottom.

Then, using FullShot or some other similar program, you can 'grab'

I did it for you and will send it to you in separate, offlist, (HTML
format) email

Barbara Yanez
Integration Group
Mgr - Documentation