RE (no subject)

Subject: RE (no subject)
From: "Nathaniel" <npoole -at- telus -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:10:26 -0600

Skill set? Well, I have a journeyman's ticket in electronics. A B.Sc.,
three years visual art training, and a graduate diploma in counselling.
I've been a service technician, a research assistant (biochemical), a
child and youth worker and a therapist. Enjoyed it all, but not quite the
right fit. Always too limiting. Right now I am a visual artist and a
freelance writer for magazines; working on my second novel. I'm proficient
in Photoshop, Flash, and Director. On the board of a couple of arts
organizations. I love technology, I love writing. I need independence,
need to do project-based collaborative work. Based on my work as a
research assistant, would love to do documentation of high-tech laboratory
equipment - mass spectrometers, spectrum analyzers, that sort of thing.
Though from what I'm reading, it seems that software documentation is the
bulk of the industry.

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com