RE: getting info

Subject: RE: getting info
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 06 Jun 2003 09:49:44 PDT

I can't really say that I have, except on those occaisons
when the reply to my question has been "You know, I have
no idea what it's going to do in the situation you just
described, we never thought about that." But I've never
actually tried to "interview" a developer. My normal
approach is, "Gimme an alpha build to work with and I'll
come hunt you down if I have any questions," then get
additional info one question at a time when I run into
something that's an absolute stumper.

Gene Kim-Eng