Re: Wow

Subject: Re: Wow
From: Michael West <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- net -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 08:40:41 +1000

Hi Amber,

Maybe you've had a bad week, but don't blame
Eric or the list. Keeping this forum professional
and focussed is not an easy job.

I too been "reminded" by Eric that this is a
professional discussion forum, not a chat room.
I didn't feel insulted or loser-like, and neither should
you. And frankly, I don't like being told when to
"laugh" and when to reflect on the "fragile brevity
of life". I can get that sort of sermonizing elsewhere.
I'm here for tech-writing advice -- and there's plenty
of it here, so stick around if you're interested.
--
Michael West
Melbourne, Australia