Re: Techwr-l Web interface - am I the only one using it?

Subject: Re: Techwr-l Web interface - am I the only one using it?
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:13:56 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Doc wrote:

D >Another option is the one I use. I use a reader called Agent, there is
D >a freeware version called Freeagent it's available for download at:
D >http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php
D >
D >I have the list set to nomail and hooked up its outgoing posting and
D >email to my SMTP settings.
D >
D >This minimizes my email traffic and lets me skip over all postings
D >that are not of interest to me.
D >
D >Some providers do not include list.bitserv in their news listing. If
D >that is the case with yours, you can hook directly to:
D >lists.raycomm.com

Just to clarify, TECHWR-L is gatewayed to
bit.listserv.techwr-l, which many news servers host.
lists.raycomm.com. Use the latter to see exactly what's
posted to the list; use the former for convenience if
the latter isn't available to you (for example, if you're
behind a firewall).

Eric

applications, including Net.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com