RE: Loyalty cuts

Subject: RE: Loyalty cuts
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:20:01 -0400

What about the old fashioned concept of loyalty to an organization, for
so long as they keep their commitment to you.

> That implies that a commitment has been made in the first place. My place of employment makes me no promises; what do I owe them? Not being snarky, I'm truly curious.

Have our personal values and self esteem sunk to the point where we
consider ourselves just commodities available to the highest bidder. If
we feel that way about ourselves, why do we bemoan that we are treated
like commodities. After all you are just an employee.

> I don't bemoan it; I expect it. And I feel just fine about myself, thanks! :-)

Rebecca

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com