RE: Reviewing Process with 12 Engineers at Once

Subject: RE: Reviewing Process with 12 Engineers at Once
From: "Engel, Chris" <cengel01 -at- amgen -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:02:43 -0700

I'm back. I gave my introductory review, handed out the latest copy in the
new template (lessons learned - keep meeting copy in sent-format until AFTER
the meeting; it was difficult to compare their notes to my copies).

The committee leader just came by to thank me for keeping the meeting on
track. He said that he was surprised at our accomplishment. I was thinking
the opposite. We got through only 10 pages of 34!

Anyway, thanks again for your help. I'll skim through the Techwr-L messages
to see if I can "give back". My plate has been so full that I've been remiss
about helping as well as asking.

Thanks again and have a great weekend everyone.

Chris Engel

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com