RE: RE: RoboHelp for .NET?

Subject: RE: RE: RoboHelp for .NET?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:45:21 -0700

Hi,
In my experience, if the documentation is delivered at roughly the same
speed as the rest of the application runs, then I don't have a problem
with help-from-the-web. Otherwise, the world wide wait can test one's
patience. The same scalability and reliability criteria that apply to
the application should apply to wherever the help is being hosted.
Cheers. DB.

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com