Re: Case Study

Subject: Re: Case Study
From: Angie -dot- Watson -at- erm -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:07:31 -0400

Why is it that every time a new person ask a question that may seem obvious
to the most of us, the folks come out of the wood work berating the
question? Rayna contact me off line and I will help if you haven't come up
with something by now.

None of us know from the statement Rayna posted whether she had searched
thru Google for a Case Study. Assumption is not a good practice.

Regards,
Angie Watson

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com