RE: Kat Nagel's "Life Cycle of Mailing Lists"

From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- lycos -dot- co -dot- uk> wrote:

> Where would you say techwr-l is on the list?
>
> I think it's closer to stagnation than maturity - It seems that there
> isn't
> much real discussion there anymore, just a repeat of the same ol'
> topics. I
> stay on because I think newbies need a good source of information,
> but how
> many times can we cover the techie vs. literary, how to talk to
> SME's, and
> is STC relevant threads?

Jeff, aren't 'mature' and 'stagnation' roughly equivalent? <g>

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/26/2003
--I am currently at an undisclosed location. If you find me, please tell me where I am!--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com