RE: Kat Nagel's "Life Cycle of Mailing Lists"

From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:42:09 -0700

The way we've treated some of them is just shameful. I
still rue being part of a community that gave Amber "the
worst four days of her professional life."

I've tried to stay out of this, but feel that I need to put in my two cents worth.

During the short time that Amber was a member of this list, she privately sent ME a response to a posting that I felt was rude. I didn't leave the list, nor did I ask for an apology, although I publicly and privately apologized in case she thought my response to her private note had hurt her feelings.

This is a wonderful group. Why don't we all just get along and get back to work?

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com