RE: RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

It's quite different than the enter key. You can
globally edit the paragraphs. You can map them. For
example, you could use Word or FM + WWP and map these
paragraphs to exclude them from online help or XML
output.

Just pressing Enter can create any kind of empty
paragraph, depending on how the preceding one is set
up, but those empty paragraphs then cannot really be
dealt with globally as one type of "content."

Still, as I said, it's nothing I do, just an idea I
had.

Cheers,

Sean

--- GeneK <gene -at- genek -dot- com> wrote:

> And how is this different from just hitting the
> Enter key?
> You still end up with at least one of those empty
> paragraph
> markers that have been cited as examples of bad
> skills
> "under the hood."

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com