Motivation + career path

Subject: Motivation + career path
From: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:06:16 +0300

Motivation
==========
I noticed that many gave intrinsic explanations for the motivation question, things like we feel good about learning the product, it matters to us, etc. I'm not sure that's good enough. The minute companies could sell products without docs (beacuse they are easy to use), they will get rid of TCs. So far the status is that although only a few use the docs, you need them to make a sell, but this will probably change soon. To survive, we should move to write about more complex things. It doesn't make sense to work without adding value.

Career path
Could some kind soul enlighten me about the meaning of 'business analyst'? What does a business analyst do?

Erika

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com