RTFM (was RE: How Do I unsubscribe from this List ?)

From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

I ain't bitchin', John. The pay's good. I work sitting down, mostly.
It's air conditioned in here. All in all, it's a better gig than some
of the things I've done to earn a buck.

They ain't readin' the docs? As you said yourself, that's their loss.
The checks are good, and they come in regularly, too.! <g>

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/26/2003
--Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference. (Anonymous)--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com