Proposal writers' list

Subject: Proposal writers' list
From: DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:32:14 -0600

I'm being pulled into a proposal writing project because of tech writing
issues in the specific proposal. I'm sure I'll have beaucoup questions as
I go along. Does anyone have a recommendation for a listserv dedicated to
Federal Procurement Proposal writers? I have already checked out
www.apmp.org, but it seems to resemble STC more than TECHWR-L.

Thanks,

Dan

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com