Re: Troubleshoot Page Numbering & Section Breaks (Win XP)

Subject: Re: Troubleshoot Page Numbering & Section Breaks (Win XP)
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:14:28 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <ptietjen -at- vt -dot- edu>

> I'm using Word 2002 (XP-Home Ed.) and for some reason, I'm having problems
> with the section breaks and page headers.
>
> Specifically, I have a document with 4 sections but I can't get the page
> headers to Suppress on the first page of each new section.

Presuming Word 2002 is similar to Word 97, have you gone to the Layout tabbed
page of the Page Setup dialog box? (File > Page Setup).
There's a control there.
Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com