RE: A suspected can of worms

Subject: RE: A suspected can of worms
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:54:18 -0400

I think it is a good question.

I agree. Not because it applies to engineering per se, but because as part
of the engineering program, it becomes easier to include technically
oriented course studies. We spoke about Calculus. I personally don't use it,
but many on this list saw a justification for knowing it. It would be a
whole lot easier to include calc in an engineering program (it probably
already is mandatory) than an Eng program.

It would also attract a set of students with a more appropriate set of
priorities and inclinations.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com