RE: Humor(?): Font fondlers, rejoice!

Subject: RE: Humor(?): Font fondlers, rejoice!
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:33:41 -0400

> "If I truly hit the pit of boredom, I have a file called
> ''Fonts,'' where
> I make up different stories about fonts in the different
> fonts. They're
> like Helvetica, who is this fully realized person in my mind.
> Helvetica
> and her vinyl boots."

Whenever when I think my life has hit rock bottom, I read something like
that and realize that *my* life is preferable to *no* life.

Mind you, there are days I could do without the serifs.

Cheers ... Kim
kim.roper at pixelink.com
http://www.pixelink.com/

Go to a technical writer if you want the Knowledge of All Fonts.

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com