RE: Defining page size using Adobe generic PS

Subject: RE: Defining page size using Adobe generic PS
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:02:51 -0400

I'm sorry...Acrotray.exe...my mistake

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask
why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

> > John Posada wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, guys...I broke down and gave Adobe $39.00 for a live
> technician.
> > >
> > > It appears that the application Acroread.exe was not running
> > > and not in my
> > > startup folder. It is now, and all is fine. I can create PDFs
> > > of any size
> > > from Visio
> >
> > Well, I'm glad it's working for you now. It's always nice to
> > end the week with a problem solved. :-)
> >
> > But... If I'm not mistaken, Acroread.exe is the Acrobat
> > Reader executable. There's no Acroread.exe anywhere on my
> > system, let alone in my startup folder, and I can create PDFs
> > just fine (I have the full Acrobat 5; its executable is
> Acrobat.exe).

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com