Re: dry joke for the dry weather

Subject: Re: dry joke for the dry weather
From: howdyd -at- buffnet -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:54:57 -0600

A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed, is
there anything you can do for him?"

"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." He picks the dog up and
examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to
have to put him down."

"What?, Because he's cross-eyed?"

"No, because he's really heavy."

[Pa-dum-pum]

Have a nice weekend,
Howdy Davis in Buffalo (Yes the snow's melted)

howdyd @ buffnet . net

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com