Re: Has anyone reviewed or edited using PDF marked up by Acrobat tools?

Subject: Re: Has anyone reviewed or edited using PDF marked up by Acrobat tools?
From: "Svi Ben Elya" <svib -at- bezeqint -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:00:36 +0200

First of all, marking up comments in Acrobat is not as easy as using Track
Changes in Word. However it is useful.

One of the techniques that you might find useful is to export and import
notes. you can delete comments as you deal with them, export the remaining
comments, then import them into the next version of the PDF. This way you
retain comments that you have not dealt with. You can also leave the comment
in until its originator approves your changes.

I hope this helps.

-Svi Ben-Elya-