Solution! RE: pushpins

Subject: Solution! RE: pushpins
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:04:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks all. I posted here because I wanted an expert
panel of my peers to back me up or shoot me down.

Am going with one word, "pushpin." Not really because
it saves on bites when downloading HTML copy, but
because it is supported by one commonly-available
dictionary, is efficient, and I won't have to worry
about forgetting to hyphenate the combination if I use
it as an adjective. If the MMoSfTP ver. 3 disagrees,
I'll write the exception as an override in my local
style guide.

Thanks all!!

Cheers,

Sean

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com